Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2013

SHOPPING EXPRESSIONS

LISTEN TO THE RECORDING....THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY SAY CLICK ON Can I help you? What can I do for you? Have you been helped? Are you being helped? Is anybody waiting on / helping you? I’m just looking, thanks. I’m looking for… I’m trying to find… I’d like a/an… Can you show me…? Can I try on a larger/smaller size? What size do you wear? I’m usually a small/medium/large. Would you like to try it on? We have your size, but not in that colour. I think we’re out of your size. I’m afraid we don’t have any left. We’re out of… We sold out of… We don’t carry… We have a sale on… Do you think you’ll be getting any more in? Can you order one for me? Can you get me one? Will you be getting more in? Just a moment, I’ll get it/them for you. Where’s the fitting room? The fitting room is over there. Does it fit you? Do you need anything else? Would you like it gift-wrapped? Cash or charge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment ?